Do you enjoy using Zedge on your smartphone?
You may now enjoy infinite free wallpapers, ringtones, and games by downloading Zedge for PC.
This article will cover all you need to know about using Zedge on a computer.
Features of Zedge
Zedge is a fun software to use. This program allows you to download both live and static wallpapers. It also allows you to download ringtones and play games.
Here are the best features of this app:
- Thousands of free live and static wallpapers
- Download ringtones and notification tones for your phone and desktop
- Single-click access to everything you need
- Everything is arranged in categories
- Easy to search for items using “suggestion” feature
- Customize your phone the way you want
- All files are saved in a folder on your phone for easy access
- Save items as “favorites” without having to download them
- Set wallpaper from within the app
- Set wallpapers to change automatically
- Widgets are available for the app
You can use most of these capabilities on your desktop if you download Zedge for PC.
How to Get Zedge for PC
Zedge is the only app you’ll ever need to customize your phone. It includes wallpapers, ringtones, and a free app, among other things.
Unfortunately, the developers have only made Zedge available for Android and iPhone. However, there are various ways to use Zedge on a computer (Windows or Mac).
To get Zedge for PC (Windows or Mac), you have two options:
- Get it online (no download)
- Download and install it on your computer
You can use either of the ways above, depending on why you wish to use Zedge on your PC.
The first method is straightforward. You use the app on the internet. Nothing needs to be downloaded or installed.
This first option is ideal for individuals who only need to test the app on a desktop.
You should use the second approach if you want to use Zedge on your PC on a regular basis.
On your desktop, download and install the program. You may find out more about both of these approaches in the sections below.
Run Zedge on a PC with Bluestacks
Zedge is a simple way to acquire free wallpapers and ringtones for your Windows desktop.
You’ll need an Android emulator to run Zedge on a PC. Here’s how it works:
A PC/Mac app that emulates an Android phone on your computer is known as an Android emulator.
With a free or paid emulator, you can simply run Android apps on a PC.
Now that you know what an Android emulator is, let’s download one to run Zedge on your PC.
- Go to Bluestacks download page or grab an alternative free Android emulator from the links below:
- Once you have downloaded an Android emulator for your Windows or Mac desktop, start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions
After you complete the installation, you can run Zedge on your computer. Assuming that you download Bluestacks, here are the steps to install Zedge:
- Open the newly installed Bluestacks by clicking its icon on your desktop
- Once it loads, provide your Google account information to sign in to the emulated Android device
- If you don’t have a Google account, simply create one by clicking “create a new account”
- After you sign into the Bluestacks emulator, you should be able to see a fully functional Android device with Google Play Store installed
- Open Google Play Store and search for Zedge
- Install Zedge
All you have to do now is launch Zedge from the Bluestacks app drawer. On your PC, you may play Zedge.
Run Zedge on PC – Online Method (No Download)
This method is easy. You simply run Zedge in your Internet browser.
This method supports many browsers. We have tested the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Here’s how to use this method. Just follow these easy steps:
- Visit Manymo (online Android emulator)
- Create a free account
- Sign into Manymo using your newly created account
- You should see an Android phone running in your browser window now
- Simply open Google Play Store in the emulated Android phone
- Search for Zedge and install it when you find it
- Run Zedge
Zedge is now installed on your computer. That’s all there is to it.
Unfortunately, Manymo’s service has been suspended for unknown reasons. There is no alternative online Android emulator till it returns.
How to Use Zedge on a PC
Anyone looking for free wallpapers and ringtones will love Zedge. Zedge does have several free games, but it is not its biggest feature.
It’s simple to use Zedge. When you open the app, everything is right in front of you.
Here’s how to use this app to find what you’re looking for:
- Open Zedge for PC after you have loaded your Android emulator
- Use the search function to find anything you want to download
- You can also use categories to find your favorite wallpaper or ringtone
- When using categories, you also have sub-categories to further refine your search
- Zedge also offers latest wallpapers and ringtones on the homepage
- You have separate categories for live and static wallpapers
- To use wallpaper, simply open Options and click “use as a wallpaper”
- Similarly, you can set a ringtone from within the app by going to Options
- Explore settings for more features, such as auto-changing wallpapers and so on
Zedge is so simple to use that anyone can do it right away. You’ll be astonished at how simple it is to personalize your phone.
Zedge for PC
On a desktop, Zedge works flawlessly. You may easily obtain free wallpapers and other files.
Search exactly what you need
This software allows you to find exactly what you’re looking for on your phone. It allows you to conduct a search using the term “recommendation.”
Zedge has neatly organized everything for users. You’ll notice that items have been correctly assigned to categories and subcategories.
On Zedge, you will never run out of resources. Over a million free wallpapers, icons, and music files are available for download.
This tool also allows you to add widgets to your desktop. These widgets make it simple to rapidly launch the app and activate numerous functions with just one click.
Zedge is ideal if you’re a curious user who enjoys a fully customizable smartphone. You can use an auto-changing wallpaper, a “live” wallpaper, or a calm static wallpaper.
Plenty of free resources
This app isn’t only limited to wallpapers. Users can also download the following additional resources:
- Notification tones for messages and other apps
- Download games
- Cool icons and GIFs
- Grab some free apps
Zedge also offers easy filters to use. These filters help you see only interesting stuff when browsing this app.
Annoying pop-up ads
Zedge for PC is a nice program, however it’s full of pop-up advertising. They’re quite irritating. When you press a button, an advertisement appears.
The developers also have a banner ad at the top and one at the bottom of the page.
Users frequently receive a second pop-up commercial after the first. It degrades the user experience, and many people remove Zedge as a result.
Zedge for PC is a fantastic program. It lets you customize your desktop in the same manner that you do your mobile device.
Free wallpapers, ringtones, icons, and games are available on Zedge. The “free” approach also means that customers must put up with obnoxious advertisements.
Zedge is available on the App Store and Google Play Store for iPhone and Android.
With the help of an Android emulator, you may run this program on your desktop (Windows and Mac).
Click here to read more useful and interesting articles.